This soft-textbook (application) can be considered as
a full-fledged manual, which, in comparison with the printed manual,
has additional features
1) There are audio materials for each section of the application.
2) Each teaching page, in addition to audio, has a text structure and text types. Teaching texts, which are located in modal windows, can be run simultaneously with audio tracks.
3)There are interactive exercises that allow you to improve your understanding of teaching materials.
4) The online application is primarily designed for use with the help of smartphones or tablets. However it can be used with the help of laptops and PCs.
5)All tables and images of the application are scalable as well as the app text.
1. Open the required section of the application,
2. Start the audio of the selected section.
3. Open the text window of the section by clicking the section title button, which is located directly above the audio player on the left.
4. Listen to the speaker voice and read the text of the section.
5.If there is the "Exercises to the section X.X" button at the bottom of the page being considered, go to the interactive exercises page after the section text learning. Successful completion of these exercises will help you better master the content of the material under consideration.
We recommend that you turn on auto-rotation on your smartphone if you are going to read sections with a lot of content!
This kind of work can help you improve your auditory and speech skills.