This soft-textbook (application) can be considered as
a full-fledged manual, which, in comparison with the printed manual,
has additional features
1) There are audio materials for each section of the application.
2) Each section, in addition to audio, has a structured text, which is located in a modal window and can be run simultaneously with the audio.
3) The online application is designed for use with the help of a smartphone or tablet.
The soft-textbook can be used both together with the printed edition and without it.
Using without a printed edition:
1. Open the required section of the application,
2. Start the audio of the selected section.
3. Open the text of the section by clicking the section title button, which is located directly above the audio player on the left.
4. Listen to the speaker voice and read the text of the section.
We strongly recommend that you turn on auto-rotation on your smartphone if you are going to read sections with a lot of content!
Using with the help of a printed edition:
1. To work with this audio application, you must have a printed version of the "General Chemistry"(Общая химия) textbook.
2. Open the printed textbook and find the page you are going to learn. For example, Topic 1. Introduction. The concept of the chemistry. Page 7.
3. Find the appropriate voice recording in the audio application. Listen and read new words, text and questions in the textbook.
This kind of work can help you improve your auditory and speech skills.